Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome to the Eternal Single Woman



Some people say being married comes with many trials and tribulations.  Couples have to work hard at their marriage, constantly.  Financial issues, children, sex and the usual of just growing out of the marriage.  But what about us millions of eternally single women?  There are many of us all across the world.  Are we single by choice or is it just the luck of the draw, that we never met our soul mate? And is there really such thing as a soul mate
. Women of all ages have difficulty meeting that Mr. Wonderful or what we perceive in our minds as wonderful.  For me I have been single all my forty plus years.  And it is not for the lack of trying.  Being married was never a priority, which I believe was a good thing, because I believed if the right person came along then bliss would follow.  I therefore made a life for myself while the gods worked their magic.  Unfortunately I am still on the  wait list of that magical goodness of coupldedom. 

I am successful with a graduate degree, I have made a home for myself , travelled the world, reveled in the joys of hi-tech gadgets, and most importantly learned how to love myself with all the good and bad that my life has endured. Ask anyone and they will tell you I am a beautiful woman inside and out who doles out empathy in the most intriguing ways.  So what the hell has happened? Why am I still single?  When you reach a certain era of your life you make the decision to stop wondering and decide to just write about all the blunders of being eternally single.   Welcome to my blog and get ready for the most hilarious ride of psychological errors one could ever imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment