Monday, December 9, 2013

Second Bite at the Tinder is not Biting me Back





Am I really over 40 or is it all a dream.  I feel like I am back in high school with all the boys trying to slip their hand under my shirt just to cop a brief feel.  Of course in those virginal days I was quick to scoff at the idea and gently take their hand and place it back on their lap.  Which probably was not a good idea but you get the picture.  Fast Forward to the present with my plethora of dates and it is the same damn thing allover again.  I really got zinged with Chance and no guy is going to cop a feel or anything else until I am in a relationship, period.  So I put the theory to work that CJ was just looking for a romp in the hay.  After Friday night I knew CJ would not be his old charming pushy self. Why?  Because I would not sleep with him or let him touch my  unmentionables.  After three dates, and a month and half of texting and the fact I knew this boy would not give up his Tinder ways, there was no way I was going to give in so quickly.  I knew when I did I would be out of sight out of mind. Look if he is out there dating other chicks, and Tindering away at the awry available then the challenge of getting into my pants is no different then Ms. Tinderette.

I am really looking for true love.  I deserve it.  It is my time.  I suppose being hurt, used and left in the dust bowel of the desert is what comes with the territory, if you are searching for that great man to love you forever.  I have to take my zings, I suppose. I have more band aids from battle wound scars in the last 6 months then Carter has liver pills.  Does Carter even sell liver pills? I suppose this is what happens when you come out of 10 years of hibernation.  Although I wouldn't say it is a BEAR story, at least bears get to hibernate with their significant other and cubs.  Me, just a fuzzy spoiled dog.   It could be worse, it could be 10 allergy ridden cats. When it gets to that point, then I will really start to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment