Friday, December 6, 2013

Speed Dating Psychopath


 


So last night was supposed to be my first date with Stan the Speed Dater [remember names are changed to protect the not so innocent.].  The plan agreed upon was to pick me up outside my high rise.  I told him specifically that I would meet him outside of my building and for him to call me as soon as he was getting close.  I never give out my apt number and I never let any of my dates pick me up at my apartment.  Our date was set for 7:30pm.  at 7:10pm I HEAR A LOUD KNOCK AT THE DOOR.  "who would be knocking at my door at this time of night,." I thought to myself.
  I picked up my cell phone and noticed it was 7:10PM, "Oh no this idiot couldn't have possibly gotten through security nevertheless known where I live."  Suddenly the phone rang, it was Stan.  I didn't answer but slowly crept to the door to peek out the peep hole.  Damn it was him, what the hell was he doing at my door and knocking like a banshee?  The knock was so loud and disturbing I thought it was the SWAT team conducting a search warrant for a drug bust.  Quickly I call my calls girls Isabella and Frankie and tell them the situation.  In a three way conversation they tell me not to go out with him  Frankie:  "Look he did not respect your wishes.  You told him to meet you outside of the building.  He conned the security guard to get to your apartment and who knows what else he would have done once he got in.  That is a major creep factor and plus disrespectful".   Frankie was on thee mark.  I knew this.  I subsequently learned that he lied to the security  guard stating he was my boyfriend and he needed to see me right away.  Needless to say I cancelled the date explaining why and the response was:  "Well it is not my fault the security guard gave me your apartment number."

Seriously.  Chance this is Stan, Stan this is Chance.  You both are made for each other.  The good thing is I got to watch the premiere of Millionaire Maker.  Where the men treat the women worse and they have money.

No comments:

Post a Comment