Monday, December 2, 2013

Credit Score and the Selfish Man!




We went on our date Friday, he drove to my house, we took a cab to a nice sushi restaurant, had a few drinks and then a nice passionate kiss goodbye.  He liked me, so I thought.  Two weeks of texting, skyping and now the big date.  Still I had lingering issues with this 38 year old, "boy".  Granted he is responsible for two daughters but as the subsequent texts continued I learned more than I wanted or so desired about his riddled past which included his fucked up family.


  Brother who is a meth addict, sisters who are pot smokers in their third marriage, Chance with his past drug problems in his 20's and he then drops the big bomb on me.  His wife divorced him because he was selfish.  Well no surprise there. His concern still remained that he have the highest credit score possible and on one was going to ruin it for him.  Why in this day and age does it really matter? Hell you can have 10 foreclosures and still have a high score.   But then he blindsided me with more brutal honesty telling me that he needs constant affirmation that he is a great person.  I thought to myself," Holy Tinder Am I dating Kanye West?"   Cause if I am, well blow me down..  I can take the narcissistic views of a brilliant billionaire. But that of a guy who prides himself on sexy selfies and a fetish for self admiration and stinginess, well that may be a requisite for throwing this fish back into the pile of rejectees. 

As the texts continued Chance  proceeded to tell me, one day, that he wasn't looking for a relationship but "companionship." What the hell is companionship?  Is my life really that of a 90 year old farting around in a nursing home with my wheelchair companion Harvey Goldberg?  Seriously, what kind of companion are you looking for?  There is nothing about me that can raise that credit score, if anything I can help lower it by asking you to be a fucking man and treat me like a woman.  What is wrong with just plain dating.  Oh I see, it costs money? God forbid.

No comments:

Post a Comment