Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What am I Your Dog?



A month has passed since dating Chance.  The texts have gone to sweet and amorous to almost non existent.  He has made dinner for me, taken me to a few movies and there is no doubt he feels relentless passion for me.  How could I ever think differently that his true intentions of just being fucking companions would ever change.  This past Sunday I decided that it was time to let go of my "buddy".  Like I need any more male friends.  So I texted him, "Hey how are you." He immediately replied that he was working in the yard and was going to then hang out with his daughters. " What happened to the smiley faces and emoticon kisses", I asked myself.  What did I do wrong to emit this strange sense of unfamiliarity.  I had gone over the months worth of gazillion texts and I could not figure out what I had done wrong.  So I texted him back:  "I have been thinking that we are in two different places and that it better for us to move on.  I wish you the best of luck in all you do.  Take care."
Response:  NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA. It was over.  Until the next morning I received this text:  "No hard feelings, I guess there is something you just don't like about me.  Thank you for the nice time."

You guess there is something I don't like about you?  Are you fucking kidding me? Later that night a phone conversation ensued.  Again Chance reiterated that he was not looking for a relationship but a companion.  He wanted to spend time with his children, friends, dad ettc., I asked Chance, if he was looking for a companion then why couldn't he pursue  companionship in his female friend that he talks so incessantly about.  He explained they were different because he had no feelings for them, .  he had no urge to hold them, kiss them hug them but yet he did with me, his companion.  I questioned as to why I wasn't getting the hint.  "Girl he just wants your body, and not you.  Move on." We set up plans to see each other Thursday.  The next day I crumbled into a the land of misfit toys.  I decided with a help of a girlfriend that I was not going to see him Thursday Friday or any other day.  It was over.  I deserved better. .  He had nothing to offer me except the bragging rights to a perfect credit score. With that achy tumultuous feeling in my stomach riddled with anxiety I firmly made the decision to let the BOY go back to the farm and take his madness with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment