Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tinder Stikes Again and this time there is no Winner.

Tinder strikes again.  Last night I had my third date with CJ.  Tinder is what brought us together.  We actually connected at the the beginning of November same time I connected with Chance.  Our fist date consisted of meeting for drinks.  Second date was attending a concert, and last night was a nice dinner.  CJ is 38 and truly a nice guy but to say the least, mysterious.  I have yet to really trust anyone I meet through an online dating app, especially the unscrupulous Tinder.
  CJ is exclusively different from Chance.  Chance, 38, divorced had no clue how to treat a woman.  Come on, if you are looking for a little nooky at least be cool about it and show a woman some respect .  Show some balls and act like a man.   While Chance desperately needed self affirmation or more likely self adoration, CJ was more like a man who needed conversation and then some. I made a solemn promise to myself that I would not indulge in any hanky panky, knowing that if I did, it would only cause more hurt and I just couldn't handle any more drama that has already been greatly inflicted in my eternal single life. 

Is it so difficult just to find someone who will truly like me and want to be with me.  I can't even imagine spending a nice wholesome day with a guy who I find compelling and lovely.  Maybe it is my age.  Do I seem so presumptuous to assume that I am looked upon as a woman who is in it "just to have fun with" for a limited amount of time.  Maybe it is the way I go about finding men.  Dating Apps, I suppose just don't cut it, full of men just looking for a non committal good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment