Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stop Dating those Loons!



Let me interrupt this blog for a special message.  I have a date tonight and I do not want to go.  Do you get to the point that you are so over it, you just want to hide under an elusive rock and stay there until the nightmare is over?  I admit, I put myself in the situations of dating these ultimate losers.  People ask me all the time when I tell them my stories, ""how do you attract these men?" "Why do all the crazies find you?"  I ponder that question a lot and conclude it with, "at least I see the flags and get out before the relationship takes a serious turn." Just a bit of trying to pat myself on the back for being so brave in recognizing and discarding those dreaded loons.
  You have to admit many people don't see the flags or are too embarrassed that they are magnet for psychopaths but me, I whole heartedly admit that I am the loon magnet.  Now if I can only find a way to demagnetize myself. 
I suppose that is why I don't want to go out tonight with this new man.  I don't think I want to see or hear another man's voice again except for friends or co-workers.  I met this guy during a speed dating event.  .  The last guy I met at one of these events told me while on our first and last date he would have no problem stabbing someone to death in a movie theater if they talked to much.  I thought he was kidding but the look on his face told me, he wasn't kidding. It was until after the movie he told me he believed men never walked on the moon and it was just a ploy to get people to believe there was actually a space program.  He believed the aliens would have never allowed such things to happen..  He blabbered on and on about conspiracy theories.  I decided he was paranoid and delusional and hoped to god I would never end up talking in a movie theater next to him.

Tonight I will be a good sport.  I will smile and laugh all the while thinking of fluffy bunnies running on the mountain top. Then vow to never go on a date again.

No comments:

Post a Comment